I just got a haircut today. It looks fierce! ;) Which is good because a lot of sucky things have happened this month. Let me recap:
- I got a 22384 DKK bill because I earned too much last year.
- I dropped my laptop on the floor. Luckily it only got a minor injury.
- However, I checked my the S.M.A.R.T. status of my hard drive and it is failing. Not related to me dropping it, luckily.
- My PhD application got rejected.
- While drunk in Italy I lost my bag with my passport, my Visa card, my cellphone, and the key for my hotel room.
Thankfully I'm surrounded by nice and good people who help me out. My special thanks to Sweden! :)