Monday, March 17, 2008

Being stalkable

If you haven't already voted in the poll, you got 5 days left to do so. So far 1 looks like the winner with 10 out of 19 votes or more than half the votes. Which leads me to my next point.

19 votes. I can't come up with 19 people I know who read my blog. And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be reading this without knowing me. If I'm wrong, leave a comment and tell me so. I think it would be pretty cool if someone I didn't know actually read this.

It's fairly easy to find information about me on the Internet. That's because I like to hear from people whom I've lost contact with. So if you landed on this blog because you knew me but haven't talked to me in a while, feel free to contact me. Or if you just got to know me but didn't get any contact info on me, go ahead. Befriend me on Facebook, send me an e-mail, leave a comment or whatever. I'll look forward to hearing from you! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay - jeg har haft mulighed for at stemme en 4-5 gange - og det har jeg gjort. Så deeeet....

Anonymous said...

That's cheating!

Anonymous said...

Nej da. Jeg havde muligheden - og benyttede mig af den...! Man kan da bare lave afstemningen, så jeg ikke pludselig kan stemme igen! (Og nej, jeg har ikke brugt flere forskellige computere!)

Anonymous said...

It's all Google's fault! ;)