Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My lightsaber


Okay, so some people visiting my apartment have no clue why I would own a cheap lightsaber. I cannot understand how anyone can think that a lightsaber isn't freaking cool! Even though this one is really just a flashlight (it even said so on the back of the package. "Can also be used as a flashlight.") with plastic at the end, I still enjoy picking it up, with one swift movement turn it on and fold it out, and then waving it around. It's awesome! That's what it is! :D

3 comments:

zebrahest said...

Oh yeah. And when I got to actually thinking about that nice swift movement (by "thinking" I mean "picking the lightsaber up and doing it again"), I realised that I add sound effects. I actually say a sound when I turn it on.

Anonymous said...

you say a sound????
not the lightsaber?

zebrahest said...

Yeah, I do. I tried not to but it felt wrong. It's just so much cooler with sound! ;)